NDA has partnered with Publica to launch the first UK/EU-focused Clubhouse event focused on the technologies and trends driving adtech.
Bringing together some of the most knowledgeable and experienced minds in European digital advertising, the event is designed to create a forum for practitioners on both sides of the buy and sell side fence to tune in and hear an informed and unbiased discussion on how our industry is evolving.
Paul Gubbins, NDA columnist and Head of Strategic Partnerships at Publica, who will be hosting the event alongside NDA Editor Justin Pearse, said:
“The digital advertising sector is evolving so quickly at the moment and the majority of webinars that people can tune into for guidance all have commercial agendas. All of the really interesting digital advertising conversations on Clubhouse in the US are far too late for us Europeans to dial into also.
This is why we felt an informal Clubhouse with some of the most experienced minds in European digital advertising could provide a great forum for an informed and unbiased discussion about how our industry is evolving.”
Speakers including the likes of; Tina Lakhani, Head of AdTech for IAB UK; Nigel Clarkson, Global Chief Revenue Officer at Hivestack; Ashley Bateman, UK Sales Director at Unruly; and Simon Halstead, VP, Exchange & Supply Int of Verizon Media, will join us for an informative and engaging conversation about how the current trends unfolding in the world of adtech and consumer behaviours are shaping the future of digital media and marketing.
We’ll be focusing on key areas including the demise of third party cookies and how adtech will innovate, and asking questions such as, what does the future of performance marketing look like? How far are we on the Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) journey and how is programmatic data being used today to inform the ad creative process?
Join us on Thursday 25 March, 6pm GMT to listen in, network, gain insights, or even contribute.
- Tina Lakhani, Head of AdTech, IAB UK
- Nicolas Bidon, CEO, Xaxis (TBC)
- Mathieu Roche, Co-Founder & CEO, ID5
- Andrew Jude Rajanathan, Global Business Director, Publicis
- Simon Halstead – VP, Exchange & Supply Int, Verizon Media
- Cadi Jones – Commercial Director, BeesWax
- Bill Swanson, EMEA Strategy, IRIS.TV
- Nigel Clarkson, Global Chief Revenue Officer, Hivestack
- Lucia Mastromauro, VP, Global client Partnerships, Adform
- Gavin Stirrat, COO, Adimo
- Lisa Manaldo, Co-Founder, The Advisory Collective
- Kevin Flood, Syndicate Lead, First Party Capital & CEO PowerLinks
- Ashley Bateman, UK Sales Director, Unruly
- Andrew Morsy, Managing Director International, Peer39