Watch Jane Evans, Founder at The Uninvisibility Project being interviewed by Paul Frampton Calero in the latest session in Digital Commerce For The New Decade.
The session is available for free here
She describes The Uninvisibility Project as bringing midlife women into the spotlight. Sharing the stories of inspiring midlife women who are pioneering the second half of their lives and who refuse to be invisible.
Jane says “women over 50 are the most powerful consumer group on the planet”. So the conversation around what the project is looking to achieve and how as a consumer group it is often overlooked by businesses is certainly a great conversation to have when we are discussing the next decade in digital commerce.
One session a week over April and May as part of the virtual conference for you to enjoy “On Demand” at your leisure. You can access all the content for free via the link above with the conference log in details previously sent to you by “Digital Commerce For The New Decade”. The content available on demand is below:
· Fiona Spooner, Global Marketing Director, B2C at Financial Times
· Alex Tait chairing a panel discussion with
– Phil Livingstone, Global Digital Marketing Director, The Body Shop
– Sille Opstrup, Pernod Ricard, Head of Digital, Connections and Content
– Zena Tuitt, Co-Founder, Niche On Demand
· Amy Winchester, Head of Publicity, Unbound
· Edzard van der Wyck, Co-Founder at Sheep Included
· Eleanor Barlow, Director Digital & Data, HSBC
· Keng Zhing Ng, Asia Digital Ecommerce Expansion Director, RB
· Katie Stotter, &us
· Jane Smith, Director, Data Products, GSK
· Tuesday 2nd June – Paul Frampton in conversation with Jane Evans, Founder of the Uninvisibility Project
The remaining session to be released is:
· Tuesday 9th June – Marta Vilella-Vila, Client Partner, Foresight Factory