As every business gets to grips with the new normal, and prepares to emerge from it, New Digital Age has launched a series featuring tips on best practice for success.
Freddie Fox, Agency Selection Manager, Ingenuity
So much has changed in recent weeks. Brands have had to be agile and reactive in adapting to a rapidly changing landscape. Reaching consumers in a targeted and effective manner has never been more important.
At Ingenuity, our agency selection team have been assisting brands with their agency searches throughout the coronavirus pandemic, taking our consultancy and pitch management process online. As ever, we are keen to get under the skin of a brief and make the very best recommendations to help solve a brand’s challenges.
Business is very much still happening. In the last two months we have helped, among others:
- a well-known hotel chain find a social-first creative content agency to enhance their social media activity and community management
- a global fashion and footwear brand in their search for a full-service digital medial agency to grow their e-commerce business
- a leading beauty brand explore the future of digital, discussing AI and AR with technologically disruptive and innovative agencies
- a brand portfolio in their bid to enhance their social media content and engagement
Here are our top tips for your virtual agency search:
- where possible, don’t delay – agencies are hungry for briefs and primed to do a brilliant job!
- use the lockdown as an opportunity to reach out to a variety of agencies and discuss your challenges
- Request two-pager introductions from agencies ahead of meetings so you can avoid this at the start of calls – use the time online for a fruitful conversation about your challenge!
- create tailored and concise agendas for chemistry and pitch sessions (Ingenuity can help with this) that engage both brand and agency stakeholders