In a relatively short space of time, retail media has emerged as a crucial component of contemporary digital marketing strategies. New Digital Age staged a special ‘NDA Live’ breakfast in Soho last month (in association with Criteo, mediarithmics and Jobsinadtech.com) gathering a diverse range of industry experts to discuss the current state of the retail media landscape.
NDA’s Justin Pearse and Tyrone Stewart chaired the event which saw speakers from retail brands including Ocado Solutions, John Lewis Partnership, and Boots Media Group, joined by experts from tech providers Criteo and mediarithmics for a lively exchange of views.
Topics discussed included:
- How is retail media data being used to supercharge targeting and measurement?
- What new opportunities does retail media offer advertisers and publishers?
- What are the challenges in attribution and UX in offsite retail media?
- How many other retailers will follow the likes of Amazon and Walmart in launching a DSP?
- How can analysing data related to specific product SKUs and stores give advertisers insights into consumer interest and purchasing decisions?
NDA has created a special report, rounding up the key insights shared at the event, which can be downloaded for free below.