NDA’s flagship awards programme NDA Heroes has announced the final members of its judging panel.
The judges will create a shortlist from all the received nominations. This shortlist will then be put to a public vote to decide the overall winners. The judges will also decide the overall NDA All Star Hero on the day of the awards.
The final NDA Heroes judges, joining those already announced, are:
- Dianka Bohuslaw, Manager, Client Operations, Microsoft and last year’s NDA Heroes awards All-Star Hero winner
- Sophie Strong, Managing Partner, PHD
- Paul Gubbins. VP, CTV Strategy, Publica
- Nick Baughan, Director of Business Partners in the UK & Ireland, Meta
- Fiona Spooner, MD, Consumer Revenue, Financial Times
- Deborah Gbadamosi, CEO EMEA, Brand Advance
- Jayesh Rajdev, Controller of Advanced Advertising, ITV
- Duff Borer, Managing Partner, Spark Foundry
The NDA Heroes awards will take place at NDA’s legendary Summer Trinity Lunch reception . Entering your nomination into the NDA Heroes is simple, and here are Five Good Reasons to enter a member of your team into the awards.
The entries deadline has recently been extended to 31st March at 23:59.